From fells to the field the Women's Expeditor AQ® Trek Walking Boot is our multi-active all-day comfort suede boot. Having been rigorously and independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh's Award recommended kit list. Constructed with a waterproof split suede upper, a Durable Water Resistant air mesh and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect all-round choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by our own Opti-Stud® hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
- Upper: 1.6-18mm Corrected full grain leather and DWR coated air mesh. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® Hike outsole with EVA midsole. Lining: AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Trek is our daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Weight (approx.): 900g per pair