The Packable Cagoule was invented in 1954 by Peter Storm's founder Noel Bibby and is a must have for every trip.
- Keeps you dry - fully waterproof PU coated 100% nylon 210T main fabric.
- 100% polyester mesh inner - aids ventilation to keep you cool when active.
- Drawcord hood - additional coverage.
- Wide stormflap with concealed Velcro closure - an impenetrable barrier against poor weather conditions.
- Elasticated cuffs - keeps out rain.
- Zipped pocket under the welt - securely store essentials.
- Stuff sack - included for easy storage.